If you’ve got a long list of bookmarks in Google Chrome that’s not in order, using ‘Bookmark Manager’ can help get your bookmarks organised and easily navigable. Here’s how to use it:
– In Chrome, top right, click on the three dots and select Bookmarks > Bookmark manager.
– Your bookmark list, with a border around the outside, will be displayed in the centre of the screen.
– Click outside the border of the list, right mouse click, and click on ‘Add new folder.’
– Name the folder, e.g. travel, work, food, music, and click and drag bookmarks from your list into the appropriate folders.
– If you want to be more specific and super-organised, you can set up folders within folders.
– Chrome will build a folder menu on the left-hand side of the screen enabling you to easily navigate between your bookmark folders.