Your browser may have a Password Manager but sometimes an issue (e.g., conflicting extensions) may cause the browser not to save or remember your passwords. Here’s how to fix the issue for popular browsers Chrome and Edge:
For Google Chrome:
– Open the Chrome menu (the three dots top right) and select ‘Settings’.
– Select ‘Autofill’ on the sidebar.
– Choose the option labelled ‘Passwords’ (left side of the Settings screen).
– Turn on the ‘Offer to save passwords’ switch.
For Microsoft Edge:
– Open the Edge menu (the three dots top right) and select ‘Settings’.
– Select ‘Passwords’.