If you’d like an easy way to organise all your Google Chrome browser bookmarks, try putting them in folders. Here’s how:
To create a bookmark folder:
– On your computer, open Chrome.
– Top right, click on the 3 dots, then ‘Bookmarks’ and ‘Bookmark manager’.
– Top right, click on the 3 dots and ‘Add new folder’.
– If you use the bookmarks bar, right-click the bookmarks bar and click on ‘Add Folder’.
To add your bookmarks to the folders:
– Drag a bookmark up or down or drag a bookmark into a folder on the left. Also, you can copy and paste bookmarks in the order you want.
– If you use the bookmarks bar, you can drag your bookmarks into the order you want.