If you need to hold a group, you’ll be pleased to know that WhatsApp allows users to make a group voice call for up to 32 participants for free! Here’s how:
– Open the group chat you want to voice call.
– Tap ‘Voice call’ and confirm your decision. The first seven people who answer can join the call, and only group members can participate.
– Find the contacts you want to add to the call, then tap ‘Voice call’.
To make a group voice call from the ‘CALLS’ tab:
– Open WhatsApp and tap the ‘CALLS’ tab.
– Tap ‘New call > New group call’.
To make a group voice call from an individual chat:
– Open the individual chat with one of the contacts you want to voice call.
– Tap ‘Voice call’.
– When the contact accepts the call, tap ‘Open > Add participant’.
– Look up the next contact you want to add to the call and tap ‘ADD’.
– Tap Add participant to add more contacts.