If you need to instantly deliver important and time-sensitive information to contacts and groups in WhatsApp, you could use ‘voice messages.’ Here’s how to use this feature:
To send a voice message
– Open an individual or group chat.
– Tap and hold the microphone and start speaking.
– Once finished, remove your finger from the microphone.
– The voice message will automatically send.
– If you need to cancel the message while recording it, slide left.
To send a longer voice message
– Again, open an individual or group chat.
– This time, slide up to lock hands-free recording.
– Tap the red pause button to pause recording or preview a draft of your message.
– Tap the red mic icon to continue recording within the same voice message.